Tuesday, October 20, 2009

kiss me

I rarely post twice in one day, but I was awaked just now by a most delicious dream which I just had to capture. For the record, this dream wasn't about anyone I've ever written about on here. Enjoy:


I dreamt I kissed you
in a dark corner of a loud night
filled with cigarette smoke and debauchery
I dreamt you came in close
inches from me and the air between us is palpable
and the cacophony of life around us dissipates
until all there is is you and me
and our breath and space between our mouths
and all I can think about is the skin on your face
how it’s surprisingly soft and yet scratchy
and those few moments before a kiss
are excruciatingly exhilarating
as we dance that dance of teasing and desire
I dreamt you kissed me
with such gentle passion and fire
that I can taste your need
and all I hear is your breath
and I all smell is your scent
and all I taste is your mouth
it is bitter and sweet and nothing has tasted better
I dreamt I kissed you
and I was seventeen again, girlish and dreamy
and all I've ever needed was one real kiss
that steals my breath-

0 comments mean you love me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...