Thursday, October 1, 2009

this might take a while to figure out

I am hitting a very serious case of writer's block at work. And considering that I need to churn out 3 more short pieces by the end of tomorrow, I'm very frustrated. The problem with writer's block is that the more you force it, the crappier your writing gets. Nevertheless, I'm going to go with the theory that I've used up all my creative juice and conserve it for a bit. Then maybe I'll have some stored up and can write like a madwoman tomorrow, like Hemingway hitting the sauce, or Carol on opium, or just me on green tea. Doesn't take much to get me wired. Har de har har.

I do have what I think is a good blog idea floating around in my head, but in the attempt to channel my writing skills into a venue that pays the bills, It'll have to wait.

In the meantime, this song by the Frames makes me cream. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I could crawl up in this song and dream forever. *sigh* Sorry there's no visual, but the sound quality is so much better in this video than in the live versions.

0 comments mean you love me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...