Monday, March 22, 2010

Photo of the Day: Attack of the Flying Children


Saturday was the epic party of parties. My little Ethan, my sortof nephew, my bestie Krissy's son's 2nd birthday party. And this was how I got to see him most of the day. Because who can compete with a bounce house? That's Ethan flying through the air a la Superman. His dad, Chris was bouncing and falling so all the kids would fly. And of course they would chant in between flies, "doitagain! doitagain!" 

I can't believe how big this kid is getting. And I'm the crazy book lady. The aunt who doesn't buy tons of toys, but books, books about Matisse and "A Wrinkle in Time" and, okay, one Cars book too. Gotta have some fun too. If Krissy and I have our way, this kid will be the most literate in his kindergarten class. 

0 comments mean you love me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...