Thursday, May 20, 2010

YAYbia!

What a day. What a day. Long ass day that wouldn't end. Did I mention that Love Interest is coming to visit tomorrow? To-morrow? The day on the morrow? Yeah, so today was long and tedious and even though I had much to do (and I did do it), I didn't want to do any of it. Blerg.

Highlights of my day:
  • Comparing tongue tricks. Turns out I have a more than moderately talented tongue. Go me!
  • Hypothesizing what ridiculous tattoo Schmuck Schmucky pants might have across his back, including photos of famous figures and his own face, or some combination thereof.
  • Finding out someone I thought was elusive and cagey is, in fact, friendly and eager to help only hadn't been given the right tools to do so. I did so. It was full of the awesome sauce.
  • Going home. (Yes, that can be a highlight! Shut up!)

So yeah, Love Interest gets here in the morning and so I doubt I'll be finding any time to post over the next couple of days. I may take some breaths to tweet, so follow me if you want any sordid details.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with some Clitter (thanks to Toy With Me for introducing me to the absolute joy that is this video):



No, I will not be clittering my vajajay for Love Interest. Lack of planning and a fear of glitter poisoning aside, I'm just not quite that sparkly of a girl. At least not since 1999 anyway.

Besides, my hooha does not need clitter to be full of awesome sauce. And this post totes just got incredibly dirty.

0 comments mean you love me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...