2 months ago
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Photo of the Day: Around Downtown Portland
I don’t always take photos of flowers and cats. Sometimes I love me some architecture and a clear winter day in downtown Portland is especially lovely. The light gradient absolutely slays me. That sliver of light is just delicious.
See more here.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Public Service Announcement
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- On Hair (down there)
- my Hooha deserves some luxury